Most of our flat roofing work consists of replacing existing failed flat roof systems. This may include removing the existing roof covering and possibly the roof deck as well if it is in a poor condition. We can then inspect any newly exposed roof timbers and insulation. If required, we can then carry out any repairs and/or insulation upgrades. If the roof deck was removed we would re-board and install a three layer high performance built-up felt roofing system.
Our flat roofing services are as follows:-
- Traditional pour and roll or torch applied high performance built-up felt roofing systems, offering flat roofing insurance backed guarantees up to 25 years.
- Timber repairs and re-boarding.
- Insulation upgrade.
- Fascia and gutter replacement.
- Installing rooflights and sunpipes.
- Patch repairs.
- GRP & liquid applied flat roofing systems.
Please contact us if you would like us to come out and survey your flat roof. We will then go away and provide you with a free written no obligation quote.